2008 - Age of Awakening / 2016 - Age of disclosures / 2021 - Age of Making Choices & Separation / Next Stage - Age of Reconnection! Heretic

Monday, February 12, 2018

New anti-viral melanoma therapy

.

TV interview with medical doctor prof Andrzej Mackiewicz (in Polish)

Quote:

Oncologist prof. Andrzej Mackiewicz, creator of the melanoma vaccine, was a guest of "Dzien Dobry" ["Good Morning"] TVN program. It is a vaccine that heals, not just prevents melanoma! It could have helped several hundred sick people each year if it was officially registered and approved, however that is very expensive. Why is the melanoma vaccine not available to all patients? - We are scientists who have developed a medicine that works, and that seems to pose a huge problem for certain people or authorities - said prof. Mackiewicz on Good Morning TVN.

2 comments :

valerie said...

Nice to see you back to regular blogging!
I stumbled upon your blog several years ago while researching low-carb diets. Any chance you could write an update about your diet/health?
Thanks.

Stan Bleszynski said...

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the encouragement. I continue eating high animal fat low carb diet that I begun in 1999. It has become my normal eating style and I have no intention of going back. I am feeling very well, no health problems, and my teeth stopped decaying. I am 62 (July 1956), some small medical issues I used to experience until 1999, such as mild angina pain and dry eye condition, never returned.

I tend to post more information including but not limited to medical, on my Stan Bleszynski facebook page. Best regards, Heretic